Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Preemptive Indeed

After about the fourth email from my mother with yet another spelling correction on my business website Lightfooted.ca, I started to regret announcing it before it was tweaked, tweezed and beautified.

So I set aside a whole evening yesterday to edit, just edit. And boy - there weren't just spelling mistakes, but a whole lotta of stuff to adjust. I had a field day, being the chronic perfectionist that I am. Spelling aside, the major fault is that if it's viewed on Internet Explorer (as opposed to Mozilla or Firefox or Safari) the layout is all messed up! I don't have a clue how to fix that (beyond googling "Why does my website look different in IE than Firefox?", so luckily our resident website builder, Nicholas, is on the case.

The forms all work now, so that's great! The first five people to sign up for my monthly newsletter will get a big, squeezy, joyful hug from me. So sign up now as hugs are going fast!

1 Comments:

At 10:06 p.m., May 11, 2008, Blogger A. Macdonald said...

I can't click "submit" to enter my email address. (I use firefox)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home