Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Wouldcha touch this!?

Things have picked up around here since Nicholas came home. I don't seem to have so much free time any more to hang around my computer (and that's a good thing!)

That said, I miss blogging! ...and sharing the silly stuff I find online with you ...and knowing you still check my site out once in a while.

So here's a little teaser from a BBC study I recently stumbled upon that made me laugh. Try it for yourself to gauge your disgusted quota.


How would you feel about touching this?

4 Comments:

At 5:14 a.m., March 15, 2008, Blogger kent said...

Looks tasty. I'd definitely touch it.

 
At 4:14 a.m., March 23, 2008, Blogger Loren said...

Hey there Jodes - long time no chat. Ah well 's how it goes from time to time. Oh, and I'd touch it. Depending on the smell I might even lick it.

 
At 9:04 p.m., March 29, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh I've done this before, the teeth with maggots make me cringe...yuck.

 
At 11:35 a.m., April 17, 2008, Blogger Lightfooted said...

Thank goodness for our noses. If it smelt like kiwi or key-lime pie filling, I'd eat it. If it smelt at all chemically, I would definitely NOT eat it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home