Friday, February 01, 2008

The Power Within

Ohmigwad - I would do anything in my power to see this man speak, to take his 3-day challenge, to unleash the power within.

My mom must have picked up his book, Awaken the Giant Within, the first year it came out, for I have the vivid memory of seeing its alluring red cover on our bookshelf for most of my formative years. He was my first brush with the self-help genre, and is still my favourite. I'll listen to him on my iPod whenever I'm feeling bleh and his loud, goofy voice delivering these incredibly empowering messages gets me out of my funk every time.

His course is (ridiculously) priced, but I will find a way to get myself there - just you see.

(I'm taking donations now, please see my paypal site below.)

Just kidding! ...but not really. If you'd like to send me there, I would like, die, of gratitude.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home