Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Juvenile Past-times

Last night while creating my Lightfooted flyers online, I came across one of the funnest things you can do with the internet: collect fonts!

While this may not be revolutionary to others, the elementary school teacher in me thought this was the ultimate in fun. And simplicity. Including new fonts into Microsoft Office is as simple as downloading the font to your desktop and then dragging the .ttf file into your fonts folder (Start --> Control Panel --> Fonts)

What fun!

2 Comments:

At 4:41 p.m., April 22, 2008, Blogger M said...

I used to love downloading new fonts when I used to do web design. I understand your joy!

 
At 4:56 p.m., April 22, 2008, Blogger Lightfooted said...

Yeah, I can see why. So fun! It's nice to see you're back to blogging, Marsha.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home