Thursday, April 17, 2008

Hiatus

After a month hiatus, I'm happy to be back to blogging. I missed it! Not that it was a planned break, just kind of happened amidst the spring's chaotic and bumpy awakening. Now that I'm back, there's so much I want to talk about: how getting back on my bike was at first scary but now completely second-nature; how building my business Lightfooted has taken over much of my life, but is immensely satisfying; how making the habit of going to the gym with my boyfriend has increased our satisfaction tenfold.


Spring is really the time of change and metamorphosis. It's a great time to turn one's thoughts to transformations. Even our lovely city is on board, as this appeared in my inbox this morning:


City staff to join in the 20-Minute Toronto Makeover 2008
Mayor David Miller and Shirley Hoy are asking all City of Toronto staff to take 20 minutes off work at 2 p.m. on Friday, April 18 and do a 20-minute clean-up blitz around your office.

Bags and gloves can be picked up from information desks or security desks in civic centre lobbies.

It's just 20 minutes, but it makes all the difference.


1 Comments:

At 11:03 p.m., March 22, 2010, Anonymous Digital Photography Classes said...

Pretty interesting picture. I guess this will go perfectly as a logo for vacuum cleaners.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home