Sunday, October 01, 2006

Update on the Kitten issue

Okay, so I was wanting a kitten last week and this week I got not one, but two - albeit two very large versions of the furballs when I moved into 110 Fountain Rd. They came with the previous tenant (who were moving out on Friday.)

For three days I got to enjoy their precarious and temperamental moods (they escaped from the yard once when I was the only one home and I didn't even know their names to call them back. I panicked a bit but they came skulking back when it stated raining heavily); as well as all the other ubiquitous cat characteristics: fur that adhered to everything, including my food (and the computer monitor - I just typed over a hair!) - and the best part - the repugnant litter box perfume.

Thanks to the Powers that Be, I'm over my cat lust.

3 Comments:

At 8:27 a.m., October 02, 2006, Blogger Loren said...

agreed. Nothing like a cat. Thankfully. Dogs are a better bet.

 
At 11:06 a.m., October 07, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jodi, your cat is flipping the bird. normally cats eat birds, not flip them. unless birds are pancakes. then they might flip them first then eat them. but birds are not pancakes. and cats don't eat pancakes, they eat birds. so why is your cat flipping the bird?

 
At 10:02 a.m., October 23, 2006, Blogger Lightfooted said...

Robin, what in the world can I say to that except for a big "um...ha ha, you got me there!"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home