Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Timing is everything

Tonight I thought to check my email before I made an exhausted exit to bed, knackered after a full day of work and then moving all my unbelievably huge amounts of stuff to my new place (thanks to Ryan and his reliable & adorable '74 Saab 94) I'm still in shock: how could I amass so much in two years!? When Ryan said all my toiletries were stored in box made for a 42" TV box, I thought he was surly exaggerating... apparently not.

So anyways, will talk about the move later, when I can add photos of my new place, but tonight I just wanted to put some people at ease (namely my family) with a small clarification.

In my inbox tonight was a lovely little note from my Nan (emails from family are terrific, aren't they!), but it ended with "Get some sleep dear." Hm... I couldn't quite figure out where that came from, until I realised that my posts were still on Alberta time and read ridiculously late hours like 3am, 4:30, or even worse: 5am. Now, Nannie knows me well enough to forget even entertaining the idea that I actually got up at 5am, so I'm sure there was some cause for her concern. But if you work it out with Alberta being seven hours behind London, that's a much more reasonable time to be blogging!

Well, I've changed the clocks and now it should read the 'actual' time, and with that, put to rest the myth that I'm a chronic night owl. (Wait a min, er... perhaps I shouldn't mess with the time, after all!)


And with that little fix-up, I'm off to bed.

Ciao, ciao.

2 Comments:

At 8:45 p.m., September 26, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi honey!!!

i finally caught up on your blog today - congratulations on finding a place!!! I hope I get to see it in the spring . . .

you are such an inspiration. *positive thinking* indeed!!!

love you lots
xoxox

 
At 5:46 p.m., September 28, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stepdads think you should get plenty of rest, too . . . after all, you need all the enrgey you can gedt to lug around those 42" TV boxes full of toiletries.

Bye for now. Sleep tight.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home