Thursday, September 21, 2006

Random Art Attack I


Geneva sported some of the oddest art displays I've ever seen. Such a wild, unpredictable (and rather sexually deviant) backlash from the intensely (yet otherwise blase) economical and political functions that the city primarily serves.

I hadn't been in Geneva for more than 10 minutes when I saw my first sign of this private-made-public sexual deviance. A statue stood in the main hall of the Crown Plaza hotel where I was staying (thanks to my gracious & gorgeous host, guide and friend Guillaume) which at first glance, appeared to be a bronzed woman in a tight corset outfit standing defiant and wielding a crop. But as I neared, it was clear that this woman was not as she seemed. See for yourself: What a first impression....


These random art attacks will preview works that I've collected from my travels around western Canada, UK, Europe and Africa. I've been using a digital camera for four years and it feels like such a waste to have the pictures sit in folders, never to be viewed by anyone other than me. I'm sorry, but you're to be the victims of these attacks. Please bear with me (or complain, if you wish! Any feedback is good feeback.)

2 Comments:

At 8:55 p.m., September 21, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

art attacks are better than fart attacks

 
At 8:58 p.m., September 21, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

A real period piece . . . .called, Woman the Day Before her Period Starts.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home