Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Toronto Skyline

Took this photo from Toronto Island at the Virgin Music Festival yesterday. Emily and I left, happily exhausted, before the final act finished and the heavy melodic tones of Broken Social Scene followed us over the waters. What a fantastic night!

I leave for London later today - good grief: it's 2am already! And when have I scheduled in sleep? I (perhaps rather foolishly) picked up some wool and knitting needles on Saturday and have just a few more hours to finish a scarf for Emily. Gak!

This lovely holiday is quickly coming to an end, and the "real world" will soon have me click-click-clicking down the streets of London, surrounded by seven million other Londoners, breathing in the London smog, coughing out the London snots...

... and I can't wait!

Goodbye Canada, hello England.

1 Comments:

At 3:34 p.m., September 12, 2006, Blogger M said...

have a great trip!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home