Thursday, September 07, 2006

My Last Edmonton Post

I have a 10am flight and a few minutes before I head out the door. Nicholas has just gone to pick up Jill's car, which she very generously offered, so he can drive me to the airport.

I guess I'm ready to go... I've never been this organised before: I even have time to paint my toenails before we leave this morning. Nicholas has been a huge help (and motivation) in that department- thank you!

and Becky - it was great to see you one last time...


Okay all my wonderful Edmontonians - Here's to the summer of 2006. I'm sorry to leave, but look forward to another time, another year when we meet again.

ciao,
Jodie

1 Comments:

At 12:26 p.m., September 07, 2006, Blogger nicholas said...

Hope you had a good flight and managed to get on the plane with the rest of your makeup. I'll save the rest for ya till we meet again...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home