Monday, September 04, 2006

Stressed!

I was supposed to fly on Saturday but I just wasn't ready to get in the travelling/moving mode again. There were family and friends to still visit, paperwork to do (like, um, my income tax!) and most importantly, to get the final okay from my doctor that I no longer have the entamoeba histolytica parasite that had be plaguing my stomach since my April visit to Rome. I will find out tomorrow.

In the meantime, the stress I was able to squash by postponing my flight has began to swell again as my new flight date looms. Only three more sleeps in Edmonton...



2 Comments:

At 6:28 p.m., September 04, 2006, Blogger nicholas said...

Careful, those things explode if you get too stressed!

 
At 9:55 a.m., September 05, 2006, Blogger Lightfooted said...

I know! Here's a moment of silence for Sando's stress toy.

'''

It had many great squeezes from many a fascinated hand in the one day he owned it. It had a full and appreciated, albiet short, life.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home