Sunday, September 24, 2006

Sunshiney Day

It's a gorgeous day outside in Londontown, bright and warm with just a hint of a breeze. So what am I doing inside on the computer? Not very much, just here to share a photo or two and then I'm off to Hammersmith to see my friend Sara. She texted me last night to let me know that she's come over from Italy for the weekend to promote tourism in her area, the valley of Urbina in the province of Terni (just north of Roma.)

When I visited Sara this April, she was an incredible tour-guide, showing me all the little secrets of her valley, and there I learned that since 299 B.C. Urbina has been watched over by the ancient mountaintop village of Narnia, which is nearly the exactly geological centre of Italy.

2 Comments:

At 10:50 a.m., September 24, 2006, Blogger nicholas said...

Nice photo. Relaxing just to look at it. It's finally a nice sunny day here too! Yey

 
At 5:11 p.m., September 25, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sigh . . . your making me crazy with all these vistas. Ever so much better than the 3 sq. ft. of parking lot outside my window.

Bye the way, read the puppy part above this entry. Trece's been making puppy noises on a fairly regular basis lately. Is this a seasonal thing?

Ta Ta

 

Post a Comment

<< Home