Thursday, November 27, 2008

Movember

I've anabashedly copied the following straight from Nicholas' email. For a more elloquent and humourous account, please visit Jeremy's blog. Nicholas Handcock

For the month of the month of November I've been taking part in a fundraiser called Movember. It's pretty simple really, for the month I've been growing and grooming a moustache (Mo) while raising money for prostate cancer. This is my first Mo and I have to say I'm pretty happy with the results at this point. I was going for Chuck Norris but I've been told that it's really more West Side Story or creepy french guy... well, you be the judge. So if you like the Mo and you'd like to support the Canadian Prostate Cancer Research Foundation click on the link below to donate a few dollars and who knows, if I raise enough maybe it will stay on until Christmas. [God, no, please! <-- my addition]

To donate, click this link https://www.movember.com/ca/donate/donate-details.php?action=sponsorlink&rego=1683111&country=ca and donate online using your credit card or PayPal account.

1 Comments:

At 2:33 p.m., January 13, 2009, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Jody!
I'm a journalist with CBC hoping to speak with you about some research I'm doing. Please drop me an email.
Thanks!
Jasmin
jasmin.tuffaha (at) cbc.ca

 

Post a Comment

<< Home