Wednesday, February 21, 2007

From an era when chesterfields were Chesterfields


I was skeptical at first, mostly because of my previous, and rather tumultuous experience with a used couch (might have been the cats, though) but now there's no doubt in my mind how fabulous this "find" really is. It's definitely one of comfiest, retro-hip couches ever. The past owner, before it was modeled in the display case at Bungalow's, was an elderly woman who didn't smoke and didn't own cats. And it's 100% wool!

Great choice Nicholas! (and a big kudo goes out to the gang who spotted it first.)

3 Comments:

At 3:53 p.m., February 21, 2007, Blogger nicholas said...

Looks pretty great with my stools there too!`

 
At 6:24 a.m., February 22, 2007, Blogger Loren said...

sweet couch!

Great find - and from what I hear the rest of the apartment looks pretty sharp as well :-)

Now you can enjoy the odd reclined moment in your days of searching for work!

 
At 8:01 p.m., February 25, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gorgeous couch, and someday I may come along and sit on it!

Theresa

 

Post a Comment

<< Home