Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Domestic wonders

So, I tried picking up this little trick a couple of years ago, after purchasing a ridiculous 'house-keeping from the pros' book, but understanding the written instructions for folding a fitted bed sheet seemed beyond me. With a toss of the book, the sheets - and the dream to have rows of them perfectly folded, were put on the back shelf.

Until tonight, when I had two of them to tackle and the thought sprung to mind - youtube!

Yes, I looked up 'folding fitted sheet' on youtube... no - not dorky at all... 6,902 people watching it means it's definitely not dorky.

The first one is waaaay too professional and quick, causing me to hit pause a dozen times and curse a wee bit. Then I tried this video by a bloke just doing it from home, and he explains it quite nicely.

Happy folding!



1 Comments:

At 8:54 p.m., December 15, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you know, I have seem Martha Stewart do something similar, but I still can't get it right. Oh well!

kasia

 

Post a Comment

<< Home