Friday, December 07, 2007

I Googled

Once again, the internet has capitalized on its exceptional ability to vacuum up time you didn't even know you wanted swept away, and has created iGoogle, your very own custom homepage. (Okay - this may be old news for many of you...)

After a couple days of initial feng-shuiing the layout to include my horoscope, inspiration quotes from Dr. Seuss and Jane Austen, the latest news from Globe and Mail, a daily nutrition checklist, Toronto weather, currency converter - and much more - it's finally set up to reflect all the aspects of daily life important to me.

I've found it's actually quite functional for work, especially when I created a tab called 'Communications', where I can look for new mail in both my gmail and hotmail accounts discretely at a single glance.

Organising online has never been so fun!

1 Comments:

At 7:05 a.m., December 08, 2007, Blogger tiaraletourneau said...

I know, I live by iGoogle. However, I wish they would create a way of taking all their google products (gmail, blogger, reader, pictures, etc) and allow me to have them all divided into my life categories. So the program would read all of my stuff from all the Google progs related to school in this window, and related to writing in that window, and related to Buddhism in that window. They don't do that yet. I keep hoping someday they'll get there.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home