Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Greetings from British Columbia

Happy New Years!!

Wow - so much has happened in the last two weeks I hardly know where to start. Here's my attempt:

  1. I moved home from the UK
  2. I arrived in snowy Edmonton on the eve of Christ's birthday
  3. I celebrated Christmas with my family for the first time since 2003. What a wonderful treat (Pictures should be accompanying this post but they're stuck on a defective memory card. Grr!)
  4. I celebrated New Years in Kelowna with Nicholas and his parents. It was such a warm, homey affair full of great meals, fantastic company and outstanding ski conditions.
  5. I then headed to Invermere, B.C to hang out with Jay and Christine
  6. And now I'm moving to Toronto!

Here are a few pictures that Nicholas' father took on the last day of the year from atop Big White mountain. It was a Seriously Fabulous Day.




3 Comments:

At 12:55 p.m., January 10, 2007, Blogger Loren said...

It was wonderful to see you up at Big White Jodes - what a treat for the three of us!

We're still working out our holiday photos, but we'll surely throw a bunch up one of these days.

Hope your trip kept on with the good stuff, and we'll chat sometime soon :-)

 
At 6:00 p.m., January 10, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yea! A new post! Wow, you guys look all rosy cheeked and glowy and fab! So where are your coordinates now? Anywhere near me?
Becks

 
At 7:07 p.m., January 16, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

what are you talking about hunny, you DO match! your ski outfit is darling!!!

xoxox

 

Post a Comment

<< Home