Thursday, December 14, 2006

Santa's Visit Application

One of my grade five students gave this to me the other day. Cracked me right up until I noticed the Refreshment details had an uncomfortable lot of emphasis on alcohol. The "Where will these refreshments be found?" would lead my young children to think about where Mommy and Daddy keep the liquor, what types were available and why might Santa be so interested in it?

The English culture nurtures this obsession with alcohol into its citizens at a very young age.

On a lighter note, the "Accss details" is a hoot!

1 Comments:

At 5:00 p.m., December 16, 2006, Blogger Loren said...

A little twisted, particularly the alcohol part. Though, to be fair, if it were an appreciation of the cultural value / taste / some-aspect-other-than-binging of alcohol, I might be less concerned.

Dealing with plenty of 'paprace' out here (the French word for paperwork is a combination of paper and irritation - papier + agace = paprace : very fitting)

See you sometime soon!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home