Friday, November 03, 2006

I'm soooooo lucky!

Guess who decided to come visit me in less than two weeks' time? He's cute, he's curly, he's funny and light-hearted. And he's gonna take this city by storm!

Go on, just guess!



I can't wait! I've got so many ideas for us to do during his eight-day stay, so much I want to show him, so much, so much, that he's already said "Woah! Don't plan every second; let's leave some up to spontaneity." And he's right, of course, so I'll try to contain myself.

But boy, am I thrilled!

3 Comments:

At 1:22 a.m., November 04, 2006, Blogger nicholas said...

I better bring that sweater from the photo, it's probably cold there an I'll need my fur.

 
At 11:04 a.m., November 04, 2006, Blogger M said...

YAY! That's fantastic :)

 
At 10:41 a.m., November 05, 2006, Blogger Loren said...

Awesome Jodes! Have a great time out there nicholas - London calling :-) Hopefully it's not too much of a Clash. And pardon the dorky music reference, couldn't help myself.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home