Thursday, October 11, 2007

New Keyboard!


AAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! Yes. I'm back in business.

So exciting: I finally replaced my keyboard - by myself... at a fraction of the cost had I turned my laptop over to a technician. So what it took me seven months to finally do it, and so what if my fingers now automatically type Ctrl "v" for "A", and so what if the new American keyboard doesn't conform to my UK configurations and I've lost the pound key somehwhere.

All that matters is I'm back in business. I think I'll start every sentence with a capital "A" from now on in honour of my full key-board status. Or, at the very least, I won't drink or eat overtop it anymore.

Look forward to seeing you here more often!

2 Comments:

At 12:50 p.m., October 14, 2007, Blogger A. Macdonald said...

Nice! I'd have thought it would have been expensive to replace a keyboard on a laptop.

 
At 11:01 a.m., October 25, 2007, Blogger Loren said...

Love the photo!

Glad to see that you're back in business... I'm working on getting there too... ah well, at least Tiara's been picking up the slack!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home